Wednesday, August 26, 2020

A Look Into Bobz World




Coming home from Los Fresnos today, I decided to take a peek at Bobz World, hoping that maybe one day when things have changed my grandkids will be able to come and step inside.









The outside is something that is sure to attract the kids, and inside is a very nice selection of fairly pricey and touristy gifts. The little arcade and laser tag just got a passing glance from me while I was on my way to the ice cream parlor.  




I didn't take the $12 tour of the fenced-in backyard today, but I will probably check it out before long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...