Monday, November 11, 2019

Beautiful Montana




As my lease comes to end, I am faced with the challenge of where to move next. I really don't know where I should go, except that my health is always better in a small town environment. Low-income apartments in small towns are extremely hard to come by right now. So I have decided to accept the invitation of my son and his wife to stay with them for a while in Spokane to see how it goes. 
Darla drove me out so that she can spend a little time with me and with Jason's family before she leaves on her own adventure as a missionary in Africa. It was a beautiful drive - absolutely breathtaking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...