Friday, November 15, 2019

Beautiful Spokane River Scenery



What a beautiful day! Before Darla leaves, Jason and Scarlet were able to take us to the beautiful Spokane River for a nice walk. The weather was pretty nice, although still a bit cold for me, but it was just a breathtaking view.

I have to say that I am completely taken by the countryside. I can't wait to see more of this lovely place.

The air and the water here are so clean!!! Not much comparison to the Muddy Mo that flows by Omaha. Absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful way to spend our last few days with Darla before she heads out on her own adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...