Friday, July 24, 2020

First Tropical Storm

This morning my morning walk had to be cancelled due to a tropical storm warning - my first tropical storm warning. I didn't take it seriously at first. I just thought it was an inconvenience. However, before long the warning was getting a lot of attention and I started to wonder if I should be hanging around. My health has been improving so much, but I wasn't too sure how things would go for me if I was stuck or slowed down in backed up evacuation efforts. 



So I've decided it might be a good time for me to go north and get the last of my things from Mom's garage. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...