Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Magnificent Sunrise on SPI

 



Recently, I've been trying to get in just a little earlier to catch those pre-dawn crepuscular rays. ("Sunbeams" sound so much more romantic, don't you think?) It was definitely worth the extra effort. Simply marvelous. The glow on the waters was truly awe-inspiring. And I love seeing the birds paying their tribute every morning.Thank you, Jehovah.  






Of all the morning walks I have taken these past few months, this was definitely the most glorious. My health is improving. I am walking a little further every time. It's hard to believe that a year ago I was having to use a walker at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...