Saturday, August 15, 2020

Exploring Port Isabel Shops


One fine morning, I headed to Port Isabel for an appointment - an appointment that I was unable to keep because the disinfectant in the business locale was so strong that I couldn't breathe. I know people are concerned about germs, but how they figure it is any better for us to keep our surrounding totally doused in disinfectant, I'll never know, but I find it to be the case down here a lot. There are so many of shops that I can't go into at all because of the strong fumes of these antiviral agents. If only they had more faith in their own natural antiviral treasures - sunlight and salt air. 

Well, I decided to take the opportunity to walk around the Lighthouse district. Almost all the shops were closed - some because of the weekend, many closed until further notice due to Covid. Whether they will open again remains to be seen. But I really loved looking at the architecture and decor. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...