Thursday, October 15, 2020

A Little Roadside Shopping


 

On my way home from my walk today, I passed by this little roadside shopping adventure and I just happened to have a little cash on me, so that was a happy little happenstance. 

My plants have been kind of taking off lately - anyway, they're doing better than they were, so I decided to treat myself to a ceramic pot. I'm not yet sure which plant will have the honor of residing in it, but I decided on a medium-sized tan with an orange flower. A little different, since I really don't have any orange about, in or out of the apartment. 

I'm thinking it might make a nice resting spot for my aloe vera plant, which is certainly having a few problems. I've been told the problem is too much water, but I don't think so, as I have laid off watering and it's getting worse, turning more brown. 

I hope I will see this roadside crew again when I have a little more spending money. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...