Friday, October 16, 2020

A Trip to the Fruit Stand



A while back, on my way to check out Harlingen, I came across a rather sizable covered fruit stand, and it doesn't bother me one little bit to make a special trip out there every so often to stock up on some produce. It's so much better than the grocery stores' produce. I love the baby bananas, and I almost always get a watermelon. This time they had some Texas oranges and Texas ruby red grapefruit. I do love to start the day with fresh citrus juice, whenever I can. I also got some fresh corn, a pineapple, some garlic, and some taco fixin's, including avocados, salsas, and queso fresca (a fresh cheese).

Unfortunately, my fruit stand addiction encourages an invasion of those teeny, tiny, miniscule ants that just love to be around here anyway. Always something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...