Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunset at the Jetties



Well, I have been so pleased to finally have a county park pass and be able to drive right up to my favorite place, Isla Blanco Park and the Jetties.  

Tonight's display was lovely and peaceful, with a boat sailing through the glorious sunset. What  nice way to end a day. 

I have been feeling so downright depressed because of not being able to see any family for so long. Of course, I knew it would be this way, but it's different when the reality hits. I'm glad that my health is much better, but there are times when I wonder if it would be better to just deal with the sickness and have family around. Of course, now that my family is all spread out, I can't be around them all. But I sure do miss them. 

And, even a beautiful sunset can't take that away, although it does provide a distraction for a while. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...