Sunday, November 15, 2020

Andy Bowie Park


Since coming here, I have had my eye out for the park where I played with my youngest son and my grandkids 20 years ago, but I hadn't seen it. Well, today I did, when I finally checked out Andy Bowie Park. To be honest, I found Andy Bowie Park and, in fact, the beachside of the whole northern end of the business district to be rather weathered and worn . . .  and somewhat neglected. 



The playground area was only a few years old when we were here for the first time. It really drove home how very long ago that was. 


Good memories.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...