Monday, December 14, 2020

The Monday Morning Bleus




Lately, I can't get enough of bleu cheese, so when I had to go walking around while I was getting my power steering hose replaced on my car, I was enticed to order this bleu cheese burger from the Burger Shack, my latest restaurant try in the South Padre Island/Port Isabel area. It was well worth it. I am not a fan of French fries - I would have asked to switch them out if I had thought of it - but they were actually very, very good. This yummy meal made my wait go by much faster. 


Just a few days ago, I had a salmon salad with bleu cheese dressing and crumbles, and I still can't get enough. Mmmm . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...