Thursday, December 3, 2020

Pelicans on the Docks


 
I absolutely love the pelicans, but they are often so high in the sky or so far off shore that I can't get a good look at them. While I haven't been feeling well enough to go walking at the beach, today I did drive over to the docks in hopes of seeing a nice sunset. While the clouds were too heavy to allow the sun to do its magic, I was pleasantly surprised to find lots of pelican joining the seagulls. Very nice! 

The seagulls were a bit pesky, though, thinking they could get some of my pulled pork sandwich. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...