Friday, January 22, 2021

A Cardinal Makeover


I haven't been getting out nearly as much as I did in the hot weather, but that just means that when I do, it really means a lot. And now that I have a regular digital camera, rather than just my phone camera, it means that I have a lot more to do when I'm at home. Not only do I get to upload and process my raw photos, but I can play around with some artistic effects when I don't feel like doing much more than sitting at the computer. 




Recently I went to Laguna Atascosa and got a few nice pictures of a cardinal, to which I applied some effects that I thought might make nice cards, if I ever get around to that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...