Sunday, January 31, 2021

A Nature Break



Where do I go when I want to get some walking in but don't feel up to going anywhere? The Laguna Vista Walking Trail, just blocks away from me. I rarely ever seen any wildlife there, except for maybe the occasional lizard, but it does have a rustic flair and I always feel better for having made the rounds. 




I don't know how it escaped me before, but this picnic table setting just looked particularly attractive to me today. There are actually several places in this woodsy little park that would make a nice backdrop for personal photograph, senior pictures, etc, especially for someone decked out in western wear. Don't you think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...