Thursday, November 3, 2022

Back on South Padre Island!


I'm living back in the Lower Rio Grande Valley after having spent a year in South Dakota. The scenery was beautiful and the wildlife was abundant, and I especially loved being around my daughter for a year, but my health was deteriorating again in the cold, dry northern climate. So when I heard of an apartment opening up for me where I was before, I got rid of most of my belongings once again and started to prepare for the move. I had already begun to prepare my vehicle for living on the road during my travel time, as illness and finances make hotels off limits for me. I truly enjoyed the trip down, taking my time to visit family and enjoy some sights along the way. I allowed about two weeks for the trip down instead of the usual two-day trip. It was so enjoyable! I hope to journal the trip itself at some point, but for the purpose of revamping this blog, I will just pick up from the time I got to the BEACH!


I've missed these amazing sunrises! 
(I only had my cell phone camera at first, but you can't go wrong here.)


Right off, I saw a seagull catching his breakfast. 




He'll take it to go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...