Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Back in Texas - Pedernales State Park, Johnson City

 

Since I had to leave Nebraska earlier than I had planned due to illness, I told myself I was not going to stop at any of the lovely spots on the way home, but when I gassed up at Johnson City and saw the lovely wildflowers at Pedernales State Park, I quickly decided to push myself just a little. 


I saw quite a little wildlife in the park, including a young deer among the flowers, but unfortunately I did not et a clear shot. 


I'm glad I caught it when I did, with all the beautiful colors. I would like to go back another time when I can do more walking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beach Day

When the hourly weather forecast shows sun icons all day long, I know it's time to head for the beach. Specifically, the nor...