Monday, July 31, 2023

Beautiful Island Sunrise

 


This morning I took my first peek out the window and the hint of color over the trees was enough to tell me that it was going to be a glorious sunrise. I knew it would all be over by the time I made it to the island, so I decided to drive a few blocks over to the Bejarano-McFarland County Park to catch the view from across the bay. The beautiful colors of the sky, the beautiful clouds behind the silhouetted buildings, the glow of the sun on the water, the lone fisherman standing in the water, and the plants and reeds along the shoreline made a lovely picture. What a nice way to start the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...