Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Ready or Not, SPI, Here I Come!


Well, this is it. Last day. Though I have still had a lot of health challenges here, I have made some good strides forward as well. Most of all, I have had some good, regular family time, including precious times spent as a grandma to my sweet Scarlet. Regular time spent with grandchildren is something I haven't had much since living near Jake and Danielle's family a few years ago. I am really, really going to miss having Scarlet come down to my room for those evening visits, and especially taking the bus to school for a while before lockdown hit.

I am so grateful to Jason and Ericka for giving me this opportunity to spend time with them, make new friends, and get to know this glorious area. I will never forget my time here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...