Saturday, April 11, 2020

 



I can't believe that I'm moving. I have so many mixed feelings. I have really loved it here in Spokane with Jason and his family. There was a lot that I wanted to get to know about Spokane in the summer, but even if I can't do all that, I knew that I didn't want to leave town without taking a walk along High Drive. Jason drove me past it when I first came here, and I couldn't wait to see it close up. 

Lockdown is pretty much in effect, but thankfully here in Spokane people still make outdoor exercise a high priority. I was not alone, as there were many walkers, joggers, and bicycle riders out, though people were maintaining distance. 

Taking this walk sure made it hard to think about leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...