Friday, October 9, 2020

Laguna Vista Nature Trail

 


I have known about the Laguna Vista Nature Trail since I first moved here, but I guess in the beginning I was too afraid to venture out alone - worried about creepy crawlers and such. But finally, after a friend told me that she had often gone walking on the trail without being attacked by any giant spiders or snakes, I decided to brave it. And it was just fine. 


A nice trail for walking - plenty of sunshine and very quiet. I can't say much for its beauty, as it is quite overgrown. But it is pleasant enough and provides an atmosphere for deep thought. I enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...