Saturday, November 7, 2020

Mother and Child Silhouette on the Beach

 


I have always loved mother-and-child photos, and so I really love this photo of a mother and child on the beach at sunrise. A nicely silhouetted pair, before the gentle rays of sunshine. 




Of course, our resident egret tried to steal the show. I think he is feeling left out since I haven't been walking with him for a while. Whenever I did try to walk with him, he would always play hard to get, but now that I am finding other fascinations and no longer following him around with my camera, I think he's feeling a bit left out. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...