Friday, December 11, 2020

A Lovely Start to a Lovely Day





With morning lows back in the 70's, I thought it a perfect time to catch the sunrise on the Jetties, and I was right. I got to catch sight of a ship crossing the sun and to catch the first fishermen of the morning. I wanted a photo of the ship right where it was, without anyone on the Jetty, so I did my second composite photo. When I took my photo with just a few fishermen way in the background, the ship had not yet caught up with the sun, so I combined two pictures together to get what I wanted. 




A little bit later, I was able to catch a few more fishermen from a distance right as they were crossing the morning sun. Of course, as always, there had to be a string of seagulls lined up to welcome the rising sun. Beautiful morning on South Padre Island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...