Wednesday, December 9, 2020

An Orange-Colored Sky


I have not been going to the island to walk in the glow of a beautiful sunrise. It's just been a bit too chilly for me. But this morning, while watering my plants, I got a peek of an orange glow over the rooftops across the street, donned my jacket, and drove the six blocks to the park, just in time to catch this beautiful sunrise with the silhouetted buildings of the island lining the horizon. Made my day. 



 Later on, I decided to repot that big aloe that I got a few weeks ago, and when I removed the pot from the planter I had it setting in, I was surprised by this little lizard and a bright orange-colored butterfly (not alive) as well. Must be a day for orange.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beach Day

When the hourly weather forecast shows sun icons all day long, I know it's time to head for the beach. Specifically, the nor...