Tuesday, December 8, 2020

In My Own Little Corner, On My Own Little Couch

 


If you go back to the beginning of my blog, you may figure out that I moved here to try to improve my health, as I have a condition (Periodic Paralysis) that is triggered by the cold. Granted, the 50's and 60's are certainly a step up from Nebraska winters, as far as cold temps, but, unfortunately, I am still experiencing a return of my attacks since the cold fronts have moved in, even if the temps don't dip as low as they do in Nebraska. For me, that usually means a lot more time on the couch and a lot more time spent watching some of my old movies favorites - like the old Rodgers and Hammerstein "Cinderella," starring Leslie Ann Warren and (sigh) Stuart Damon.

There's something comforting about watching movies from my childhood when I'm not feeling well. It's certainly not those dazzling backgrounds that hold the pull for me, LOL. I hope this little setback doesn't last all winter, but for now, I am just kind of resting, in my own little corner, on my own little couch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...