Thursday, December 10, 2020

Another Stunning Sunset

 




I have enjoyed seeing the sunset from the Jetties since getting my park pass. I know I could just access the beach from further up, but late in the day, I don't know if I could make it back after walking all that way down. I leave my diligent walking for early in the day. 

I had an inkling that tonight's sunset just might be very pretty, with the wispy clouds and all. When I went over tonight, the loop was open, after a few months of resurfacing, so I walked along that approach to the beach and was able to get a little different perspective than I have had before. Very nice, indeed. 

I'm not sure how many sunsets I will be able to catch during the remainder of "winter." I have health issues that are triggered by cold, and both early mornings and evenings are getting to be a challenge. But if I can't get out a lot, this one could last me a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...