Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Dophins and Puffer Fish

 

 
I was hoping to get a lot of really cool pictures of dolphins on my little dolphin cruise, but I definitely wasn't on top of my game once the motion of the boat and the diesel fumes started getting to me. But it was fun to watch and I was able to get a few pictures. 


The dolphins like to cruise along with the boat as much as they can. 


At one point, they stopped the boat and emptied their net to give us a closer look and the marine life. There were several fat puffer fish that came aboard for a short time. 



I'd love to try again sometime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...