Sunday, April 25, 2021

Los Fresnos Nature Park


I just found out that Los Fresnos has a nature park, so I had to check it out. It is really nice! They have a nice birding habitat, but unfortunately, I don't think they are feeding. I saw a green jay and an indigo bunting flitting by, but nothing hanging around the habitat but a nice butterfly in the flower garden. 


 As far as aesthetics, I would have to rate this park as one of the prettiest I've seen. I understand that the birds really love the crowded thickets, but this park has that, as well as a very pleasing, more manicured view as well. 


I saw several birds in the trees along the walkway, 
but was not very quick with my camera today.

Mostly, I just enjoyed walking and taking in the sunshine. 


Maybe I'll have some birds to share from a future visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...