Friday, April 23, 2021

Sunrise on the Beach - It's Been Too Long




Since it is finally above 70 degrees at 6:00 a.m., I thought I would try to slowly get back into the routine of morning walks on the beach. The weather was nice, but I wasn't expecting a lot from the sunrise, since there was a very thick cloud cover along the horizon. There were some really nice colors, though the beautiful rays so often seen were absent. I thought about sticking around to see it actually pierce through those clouds, but I was also wanting to get over to the Convention Center to see what the migration fallout would bring today. Sunrises will also be here - migrating birds would not. So I went toward the parking lot, and just as I was leaving, the sun did break through the clouds. 




But it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...