Sunday, May 16, 2021

White Bean Chicken Chili


 I have been craving white bean chicken chili for quite a while, and I finally made it today. I have been trying to get back to making sure to have at least a little fresh, raw food with every meal, with the idea of adding more all the time until I'm back to eating mostly raw, so I added some fresh onion and avocado to my soup. The flavor of poblanos was very satisfying. As I usually do with soups, I made a big pot and had some for a few days and put some in the freezer for a rainy day. Lots of those lately. 


The second day, reheating the soup made it thicker and more "chili-like," and the flavor of the chilis was even more pronounced. Very yummy. Not as much raw as I'm aiming for, but at least it's homemade and clean eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...