Sunday, July 4, 2021

Gulls 'a Plenty

 


I have gulls on my rooftop more often than not. If I stopped to take photos of them all, I would be forever taking photos right outside my door. 



I'm not sure what it is that makes me stop and take a picture of one with others all around, but every once in a while, one just strikes me as different, even though they pretty much look the same. 



But there was something about this one that just kind of grabbed me and made a small connection this fine Saturday morning. 


It just adds a little joy to my day. 



And then, today, at the beach, it was this one that caught my attention, 



flying so gracefully across the morning sky. 


Still, I don't know what makes one stand out from another. 


But I know it happens, again and again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...