Tuesday, November 8, 2022

A Rainy Night and Restful Day


Yesterday I went to Laguna Vista to check out the apartment situation and since rain was in the forecast, I inquired to see if I could just stay here at the park for the night. It was so nice, even with the rain. Woke up this morning and took a walk around the park. 


What an impressive park! I used to come here sometimes, but I don't know if they had all this cool outdoor exercise equipment back then. What a great idea! I think all city parks should be like this. After my walk and mini-workout, I settled into the car and made a little progress on the book I have been reading. It was hard to put it down, but I finally did, so I could head over to the beach when the sun came out. 


I headed over to the beach and, boy, was it nice! I just got my Cameron County park pass so I could go drive on the beach for the first time. Quite an adventure for me. 


I parked my car on the beach, and just relaxed in my car for a while, chipping away some more on my book. 


So beautiful and relaxing! 


Though there was a rain cloud forming and moving this way, I thought I could take a walk before it got close. 


Nope!


Getting caught in the rain was an adventure . . . At least, it helps to look at it that way!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...