Sunday, November 6, 2022

Car Camping Continues

I had my car all set up for car camping for the two weeks I spent coming down here. That really came in handy when I got down here to find there was a glitch in getting my apartment. So the car camping continues. It's so wonderful to see palm trees from my window!



With no apartment ready and no county park pass yet, I have been spending a lot of time hanging out at the city parks when I leave the beach. I'm planning to get a county park pass so I can actually camp out on the beach. But for now, it's city parks and the Walmart and HEB parking lots. So thankful that they accommodate car campers. 

I'm enjoying this simple life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...