Thursday, December 15, 2022

More Pelican-Watching

 


Watching the pelicans is one of my favorite activities. It's especially fun to watch them when they go dive-bombing for fish.


I often watch them down by the Jetties.


I also love to watch them up north of the city, where it isn't as crowded.


The pelicans look especially striking with the waves as a backdrop. 


Here comes a nice pair. 
The smaller one is an adult...


The darker one is actually a younger pelican.


Sure looks like it's learning fast.


I'll be glad to come back and watch the pelicans another day.


It's always a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...