Saturday, March 4, 2023

It's a Sign

 

When you see a sign like this, it's a sign that you are living in or driving through a really cool place!

As you can tell by many of my previous posts, I love watching the pelicans. They have been a favorite of mine since I came down here a few years ago. I was very keen to find the places where the amazing brown pelicans could be found, which is just about anywhere near the water. 

Then, in South Dakota, I found the white pelicans in the lake areas. They show up down here in some places during the winter. Santa Ana Wildlife Refuge is a good place to find them on their winter vacation. 

If you want to see more of my pelican posts, just put the word "pelicans" in the search bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...