Saturday, December 30, 2023

My New Musical Friend


I bought this little ukulele about three weeks ago, and I can't get over how it has changed my life. I wanted to learn something musical and I thought this would be perfect to take along when I'm on the road. 

I have had a wonderful time getting to know the instrument and learning songs. I have found that there is little room for negative thinking the last few weeks. Anytime I feel a little down about something, I just pick up my friend and strum away the stress. 

I took my "friend" to the beach one day and felt like I was in a 60's beach movie. The combination of beach and ukulele is like a match made in heaven!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...