Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Ginga Leopard

 




As I reached the Jetties today, a great ship was rolling in. I believe I have seen it here before, from a distance, but today I got a closer look. 




The vessel's name is the Ginga Leopard. When I got home I looked it up, and to my surprise, I found that vessel's like these can be tracked by anyone on www.vesselfinder.com. I could see that the Ginga Leopard was an oil tanker headed to Brownsville, and hailed from Panama. It is even possible to track the journey of the Ginga Leopard and other such vessels on a map, which would make a really cool school project. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...