Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Rolling Sea


 



Today I went down to the Jetties, but this time I had my new water shoes (which are basically elastic slippers with a rubber sole), so I felt relatively safe in walking further out on the big, rock barrier. Someday I may walk all the way to the end, where I have been told there are sometimes sea turtles and dolphins to be seen, but, for now  . . .  baby steps.

But I did see an amazing view of the business district/hotels, etc, all lined up along the beach. And I did see some really cool blue-and-white waves rolling in along the edge of the barrier. And, of course, an egret, some really cool pelican dives, and plenty of sunshine.











No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...