Monday, March 8, 2021

Back to the Beach

After our cold February, things are finally warming up a bit, so I thought it would be nice to head out to the beach for a bit. It was nice to see the gulls again. I've missed them. 

The laughing gulls are my favorites and they were out today. I think a lot of the gulls and pelicans must have been lost to the freeze, because they certainly have been sparse. But I'm glad to see them around. 




I didn't stay long, since that cool ocean breeze is still a little too chilly for me. And the water is definitely too cold for my little feet. But I'll be back. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...