Friday, March 5, 2021

Heron in Flight . . . and More

On my Friday night Zoom meeting with my grandson and his wife, he asked me if the herons are pretty in flight. I assured him that they are. Little did I know I would get a chance to capture a few shots (not the greatest) at my next visit to South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center. 


I also got a chance to see a wonderful, young green heron, hiding in the tall grass. 


And, of course, as always, Mr. Muscovy was waiting to give me the eye as I left. 


Another lovely day at the South Padre Island Birding Center!









No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...