Friday, March 5, 2021

Overlooking the Bay



I decided I would do my walking at the South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center. But, today, before heading to the boardwalk, today I realized I had never made the 5-story climb to the top of the building. So I headed up the winding staircase, carefully, because my balance has been off. I was grateful for the railings. 

When I got to the top, it was a nice view all around. First, looking out over the boardwalk, then looking toward the St Isabella Causeway, and off toward the beach, with all the hotels and businesses in between. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...