Sunday, February 21, 2021

Pelican in the Kitchen


 Being pleased as I was with the photos I ordered recently, I came across a good deal on canvas prints and decided to get some of those made up as well. Mostly, I got some little 8x8's, just to try them out, but I sprung for one bigger print for my kitchen wall. And now I have a pelican in the kitchen. 

I'm happy enough with how they look, although up close and touching them, they kind of resemble a vinyl tablecloth stretched across a frame. But, what can I say? It's my own work hanging on the wall, and I like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...