Sunday, May 30, 2021

More Spring Colors

 



Some days I'm not up for much. Today was one of those days, so I kept my walk close to home - the Laguna Vista Nature Trail. There aren't nearly as many birds here as there were a month ago. A lot of those migrating visitors must have gone home. But what was lacking in the trees was made up for on the ground. There were lots of pretty flowers along the way.



I guess it's true what they say about April showers. 




A noisy brown thrasher was joyfully announcing the changes in scenery . . .




. . . while a mockingbird posed prettily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...