Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Oh! Those Beautiful Green Jays

 


I will long remember my day at Resaca de la Palma as my first truly amazing birding adventure!


My first wish was to seen some green jays, which I had only seen at a distance one day at Laguna Atascosa. Well, today I was not disappointed. I saw green jays galore! 


Green jays can be found from southern Texas to Central America. 


The green jays alone made my day at Resaca de la Palma worthwhile, even had I not seen a bigger variety of birds. But I did see more, and it was certainly the icing on the cake. Tune in next time to see more. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...