Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Resaca de la Palma State Park

 


Today I had an appointment in Brownsville, so I thought it a good opportunity to check out Resaca de la Palma State Park, just west of town. It has the reputation of having an excellent birding park. 



When I first got there, after going inside to get my park pass, I went around back of the building to the bird habitat. All of the viewing areas were full, so I decided to do a little hiking and then catch the birds on my way back. 


I found it to be one of the prettier walking parks in the area. But now, on to the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SouthernBlend at Louie's Backyard, SPI, South Padre Island

  After seeing J. Michael Laferty at Tequila Sunset and seeing the band, SouthernBlend, come in to set up, I searched for SouthernBlend on F...